Being in Alignment…
These are a few descriptions Rob Brezsny shared, but I am sure we can all think of our own value to what is integrity.
It is about growing, expanding and understanding ourselves enough to stay in alignment with who we claim to be.
# 16 is the one I value most for me.
Let these one-liners be a reminder of what we strive for to enjoy ourselves and others.
Being in integrity is not always easy, we are emotional shapeshifting energy, but doing what is best for ourselves and others is always lurking in the consciousness waiting to be tapped into for our highest good. Dolby Dharma
Characteristics of People Who Have True Integrity,
by Awareness Act
1. They value other people’s time.
2. They give credit where it is due.
3. They are authentic.
4. They are honest.
5. They don’t take advantage of others.
6. They talk through disagreements in a civil manner.
7. They give most people the benefit of the doubt.
8. They know when something is bothering someone.
9. They accept your word as truth until it is disproven.
10. If they have done something wrong, they will come to you and apologize.
11. They are humble.
12. They do good when they can.
13. They are kind.
14. They follow through with whatever they said they would do. Keep commitments.
15. They do not manipulate others.
16. They can be vulnerable and can express it, and hold space for others to be vulnerable as well.
Do you have any characteristics to add?