If you are reading my blog, I will assume you are blessed with reasonably good eyesight. Good for you, vision should never be taken for granted. But the concept I would like to address is the inner vision, the wisdom, the truth of who we are before you became human beings.
The inner-vision is the nest of wisdom, but also where all the private chatter is layered upon the unrealized truth. When you start to peel away, the layers of the realized then you can begin to hear the unrealized truth of who you are, why you are here, and you begin to understand what it life means.
You are never blinded by the 3rd eye, you are blinded by the darkness of the realized. The coding, the beliefs, the lies, opinions, and untruths downloaded into your psyche after you were born. All from well-meaning caretakers.
The “way of the third eye” is seeing everything as it is from the point of “witness” or “observer,” or from simply being mindful – moment by moment.
It is your highest intuition. It is a perception beyond the physical senses.
It is the soul’s journey to take the realized to the unrealized.
It is in the unrealized that the truth of who you are will be expressed.
Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
- I am in touch with my inner guidance.
- I listen to my most profound wisdom.
- I seek to understand and to learn from my life experiences.
- I am wise, intuitive, and connected with my inner guide.
- I nurture my spirit.
- I listen to the wisdom of elders.
- I trust my intuition.
- I forgive the past and learn what was there for me to learn.
- I forgive myself.
- I love and accept myself.
- I know that all is well in my world.
- I am connected with the wisdom of the universe.
- I am open to inspiration and bliss.
- My life moves effortlessly.
- I am at peace.
- I am the source of my truth and my love.
- I am in tune with the truth of myself; remember that you are loved unconditionally, and therefore no matter what you choose, you are still loved.