They (whoever ‘they’ are) say, Talk is cheap, I say, talk is expensive and can cost us a lot if we are not giving ourselves the highest quality of conversations with ourselves. As always, it is about loving ourselves profoundly and unapologetically.
Self-love is NOT a cliche but a truth to get on in this life. Just look around we are all just a mass of water and emotions. Water has memory, emotions dive into the cells of our bodies, and that is where the conversations begin. What we choose to think matters in a big way!
what self-love is;
- Who you are is more important than what you are.
- You are valuable. Nothing can change that.
- What you always want matters.
Powerful Self-Loving Mantras created by Gaia
- I love myself. I am a beautiful, unique spirit. There is no one else quite like me.
- I am worthy of love. As a creature on this earth, I am worthy of being loved and cherished by others. My worth is untarnished by my imperfections or the way others see me.
- I am worthy of good things. It is ok to want the best for myself and to pursue the things that bring me joy and happiness.
- I can choose positive thoughts. I understand the power of my self-talk and choose to select thoughts that are uplifting and positive.
- I let my happiness be visible to others. My happiness overflows from me. I can use my joy to bring joy to others.
- I am strong. I have many strengths that I use to navigate the ups and downs of my life. I am tougher and braver than I look.
- I am becoming. I am becoming the person I want to be. Each day, I work to make myself more the person I want to be.
- My life is moving forward perfectly. Each bump in the road is there for a reason. Everything is happening according to a higher plan.
- I am confident in my decisions. I am the creator of my own destiny. I stand behind the things I do and say.
- I surround myself with loving people. I can choose the people I allow into my life.
Each day Enjoy yourself. Savor your abundance. Dolby Dharma
“My primary relationship is with myself – all others are mirrors of it. As I learn to love myself, I automatically receive the love and appreciation that I desire from others. If I am committed to myself and to living my truth, I will attract others with equal commitment.”~Shakti Gawain, Reflections in the Light